Weeping at Work
Have you ever cried @ work? What do you think of others who do?
For purposes of answering, don’t limit your responses to whether or not teachers should cry in front of their students. Think also about crying in front of coworkers and/or administrators.
Read full blog and other comments here
13 Notes/ Hide
- betheteacheryouloved reblogged this from fauxrealyo and added:
- everyfiredies likes this
- fauxrealyo reblogged this from betheteacheryouloved and added:
- mrskaaay reblogged this from betheteacheryouloved and added:
- gigifoundatardis said: Yes— once in front of students and once in front of coworkers. I feel like I am viewed as weak, but I honestly don’t know….
- englishteacheronline said: I have (not in front of students) maybe 3/4 times in the last 6 years. Most recently once due to frustration at school transport (I couldn’t get home) and on the day I lost a friend to suicide. I don’t regret it& it has led to stronger relationships.
- rjccourt said: I cried in front of my students twice that I remember. The first time was during a yearbook meeting and a student said that she did not feel a part of the staff. The second time was when a huge group of really great yearbook kids graduated.
- dietcokeporfavor likes this